Sunday, February 7, 2010

Renaissance Festival Begins!!!!

Monday I was in infants all day so very very super nice. I also have started walking around the block takes between 10-15 min and it’s so nice. I get to take time out to exercise and feel the beauty and peace that is within nature as I go. I knew it was easy to feel it. I just have now realized how much I’ve missed it. Tuesday was kind of a cluster I woke with a MAJOR headache. I worked in the young 2’s and 3’s then afternoon in infants alone. Enjoyed the fresh cut grass on my walk that smell is awesome! Glad to be home now though. Wednesday was a crazy day at work we had a lock down two fire alarm pulls and just crazy day. The weather was beautiful I got to see the biggest beautiful double rainbow I didn’t walk due to rain, but it was GORGEOUS! Over all a challenging good day! Thursday wasn’t to bad was in the older 2’s and enjoyed it afternoon I was in infants. My walk tonight was beautifully peaceful. It was dusk the weather beautiful and I was able to be lost in my thoughts loved it! Friday was good was in older 2’s and had a lot of fun and infants afternoon, had a great walk and am looking forward to the weekend. Had a relaxing night just had dinner and a restful night. Saturday I went to the Renaissance Festival it was opening day. I had a BLAST despite my neck/shoulder pain. I saw old friends and great shows, and got lots of goodies. Can’t wait till next week to go again. After that Trisha, Joy and I had dinner and games FUN times. Today is Sunday and I am relaxing resting and enjoying a beautiful rainy day! Have a good week ya’ll

No comments: