Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yehaw

Monday I was feeling better and was in the young 3’s and in ones for a short time then in infants. Over all had a good day despite a couple moments of frustration. Tuesday was hard for me, for whatever reason I woke up every hour during the night. I was then in the 3s but we had to take some of the 2’s and older 3’s and we had 25 kids in there. It was certainly a challenge with how tired I was and keeping control of the room. The afternoon wasn’t to bad I was in the infants, but I had one baby that wouldn’t stop crying. This made for a trying afternoon. I’m glad to be home tonight for sure. Wednesday I was in Infants all day and it was great. I am feeling a lot better today than yesterday. I even on face book found a friend I haven’t talked to in well over 12 years. We used to hang out at youth dances. I am excited to be in contact with him again. Thursday I was in infants all day long totally groovy. I am still talking with Darell and life is good. Friday was a mess at work I had 23 3 year olds and they were all crazy. Afternoon wasn’t to bad with infants. I was just dead beat tired from the morning. I came home and went to dinner and then to bed. Saturday I woke up got dressed had brunch then get stuff for a candle lite party. The candle lite party was a lot of fun after that Joy, Trisha and I played Harry Potter Clue. After that I went and got a book and then went with Rachel, Jonathan, Ethan and Trisha to have a nice dinner and cosmic bowling it was a blast. Sunday I stayed home and relaxed. Until next week keep on smiling friends!

No comments: