Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to whatever 'normal' is

Monday back to normal at work in older 2’s in morning infants in afternoon. Not to bad for a first day after a week off. Life is going pretty good! Monday evening was pretty nice I got to have a long conversation with a friend of mine from the Renaissance Festival. He may be coming back this year, and that was exciting for me. Tuesday I was in young 2’s and then infants, and in a weird turn of events I was able to get off early. It was nice, and I loved it. Wednesday I spent the morning bouncing around from room to room from the ones twos and fours it was interesting. Afternoon was in infants, and I learned we have a new baby on Monday. Putting us at 6 kids in there it will be interesting to see what they do with all that. Thursday I spent the majority of the day with the infants, and ended up getting off a little early cause all my babies went home. It was nice to be in one room for a change. Friday I was with older 2’s in morning infants in afternoon. It was a relaxed day for the most part. After work I went out to dinner with Ethan, Trisha and Rachel. We had a nice relaxing night which was nice. I had my car taken to the shop this morning, and will know more Monday how it is. Saturday morning I was able to spend most of it relaxing and chilling. I then went to lunch with Trisha and her mom. After that Trisha and I ran errands and relaxed. It was nice to relax. We later had dinner with Rachel, Ethan and Jonathan, and then came home for early night. It was lovely apparently the simple things in life make me happy which is good. Today is Sunday, and I have a show called August Osage County that I’m going too. I’m not familiar with what it’s about so it will be interesting. So later I’ll be going out to breakfast then the show after the show we are getting Ethan, and going to Teakwood’s for dinner. I’m told there is good martini’s there so I’m trying one. Shall be interesting for sure. Until next week have a great day and keep on smiling.

No comments: