Sunday, January 24, 2010

SICK YUCKY

Monday it’s Martian Luther King Day and we were SUPER low at school. So low that I sat for a hour before clocking in. I then did a few breaks then was in infants. Tuesday was a half rain day it was LOVELY! I love the rain, but I wasn’t feeling well so I switched with Ebony and was in infants for a good part of the day. Wednesday I was in the 2’s which is now the older 2’s I had a lot of fun. I was in infants this afternoon. Still not feeling well and have a cough and headache, but doing well overall. Thursday I work up with a 101 fever. I went into work cause we are so short staffed, but I got out early so it’s ok. I was in the ones and infants and I was FREEZING and then BURNING. I hope my fever broke. Not having as much coughing. Hope it’s ending. Friday I woke up with no fever YES! Somewhere in the night it broke. I’m not 100% better, but I was able to function. I had a over all good day was in the 2’s that is now 3’s and then was in infants. Infants was low I got lucky and got to go play with the older 2’s which used to be only 2’s. I then got to go home early so nice. I came home relaxed and unwound before going out with Trisha. We had some WILD weather last night with a tornado touch down and everything. Sounds like tonight it will be stormy again. Saturday I rested mainly all day went out for a little bit in the evening to Borders and then home. It was nice to rest and relax and get better. Today is Sunday and I am relaxing this morning, and this afternoon going to lunch and relaxing. Have a fantastic week my friends!

No comments: