Sunday, January 17, 2010

Car Drama Goes On and ON

Monday I was in both 2 year old room and infants. I am still without a car they don’t know what’s wrong with it. So annoying I just want to know what’s wrong with it. Tuesday I was in the older 2’s and infants. I keep wishing the 6th baby would show up so I can be in infants all day again, but I am doing ok with what I have. As for my car well we still don’t know what’s going on with it. There was a power surge, and they wanted to find out where it was at, but the place they had it at couldn’t find anything. So they took it to the dealership so hopefully they can figure out what’s going on. I am for now using the red car I used when my car died before. I feel better having a car and not having to depend on everyone, but at the same time I want my car back or to know what is wrong with it. I also learned we did not get accredited and that if we can get them back before May that we won’t have to do the WHOLE process. I also learned we are having some legislative political people come to our center in April. On the bright side I got off a hour early today because Jennifer took my last baby for me. It was nice to get home early and relax before Trisha came home. Wednesday today was actually pretty good. We had six babies so I was in infants all day. We have the possibility of a new baby starting Monday so we will have seven babies. I also got my car back it cost nothing to get it fixed. It was something with the voltage. I got off a little bit late, but not to late and it was good all around. Thursday was a good day I was in infants all day and had a second teacher with me til almost 4. It was so nice, but so different. I also was lucky and had all babies, but one left by 5 so at 530 I got to come home early. It was nice. Friday I was in older two’s and infants and again got off at 500 it was nice. I am alone this weekend so it’s kind of nice too just relax and be to myself for a change. Saturday I was home alone I thoroughly cleaned the house. I cleaned for 4 hours and did 5 hours of laundry. I then just relaxed and rested. Today is Sunday and I’m just relaxing again. Have a great week!

No comments: