Sunday, February 14, 2010

Renaissance Festival and Mary Poppins

Monday was a crazy morning I was in every room for some amount of time today. Afternoon of course was infants as usual. We had state come visit because of a complaint of over ratio mornings so that was fun. I had a lovely walk listened to a bird sing my whole walk. I got off at 6 like I’m suppose to life is good. Trisha is out of town for work this week so it’s REALLY quiet here. Tuesday I spent the WHOLE day in Infants. Funny how it takes state coming to remedy that issue, I am excited to have 2 new babies starting next week. My walk was very peaceful today and the fresh cut grass was lovely. Wednesday was nice to be in infants all day. The day over all went really nice had a great walk and life is good. Thursday I was in all kinds of rooms including the older 4’s quiet a interesting day. Have a major back an head ache. Was in infants all afternoon an my walk was even just meh. I think its’ cause my head hurts but I did enjoy the smell of someones fireplace. Friday was a interesting day I was busy all day long with very excited kids. I was in a lot of pain in my head and back so I didn’t walk. Saturday was a lot of fun. I took Rachel to the Renaissance festival. We had a great time and after that we went out to dinner and a movie with Rachel, Ethan, Jonathan, Trisha and I. Today is Sunday and I am going to see Mary Poppins. It’s valentine’s day which I’m not fond of, but that’s ok. It’s also Arizona’s birthday. Until next week keep smiling.

No comments: