Sunday, February 28, 2010

OY OY OY VEY

Ok well my PC is not showing me pictures anymore so I'm stuck using my laptop to write this. Which means alot more spelling errors and possibly forgetting my things since I can't get my post to copy and past and my word doesn't like to work on this computer. So yeah let's see what happend this week? Monday a friend told me he had cancer, and another friends wife of 10 years left him. Tuesday I had a staff meeting and had to hear about a bunch of things we needed to be reminded of. Wednesday my main PC died or something happend. I need someone who knows what the hell they are doing to look at it. Friday I had a nice realxing evening had a nice dinner with Trisha and ralxed with a early evening in. Saturday I went to the Ren. Fest. It was alot of fun it was pirate weekend. I also went to some shows that I don't normally go to. I saw Tartanic which is great bagpipe music have a frined in that group. We watched Adam Crack who does a whip show. VERY impressive I highly recomend going to see him. I have never sat through a Don Juan and Migel show so we did that this time around. It was funny it's swords and whips., and very entertaining. Watched London Broils blades of fury show. Those boys are super funny and great juggelers. Then there was the drunken pirate show which is my friends, and that show is so funny it's better when you have great people playing back. I love being able to go out and support all my friends. I then saw the greyhounds and we came home. Had a nice light dinner did some shopping for Trisha came home and relaxed. Today is Sunday and Im doing much needed laundry and cleaning jewlery. Just realxing enjoying the rain which caused the festval to close today. It never closes for rain, but with rivers on site and a flooded parking lot it's no good. I think it's good at the same point as well since Arizona NEEDS this rain. Just means we have had a very wet year this season. Untill next week enjoy, love, light, happiness and fairy blessings to all.

No comments: