Sunday, November 11, 2012

November

Monday my tooth is gone and I am recovering pretty nicely I think. I am in very little pain, and the swelling is going down. I feel better than I have in a while. I was able to better focus at school today. It was great. We are preparing for  exams and now that I am aware of how things go, and know what to study I think it will be alot better. Work was crazy I was in like rooms for 15 min. I loved it though it was nice to see the kids. It reminds me of why I love my job so much.
Tuesday was alot of studying and trying to get caught up at school so we can have a day to study for exams. Work is going alright, but its become a challenge to go to work and be happy. It used to be so much fun, but now it seems like there is something happening and no one is happy. I wish it was a happy place again.
Wednesday school is going pretty well we are getting ready for exams. I'm understanding my material and doing pretty well. Work is getting annoying parents are being so special  and because of it I am going to become a floater. I am okay with that I only work what 4 hours a day anyhow. I'm so over that place.
Thursday I studied alot at school. It's the day before exams that's what we do. Mostly just study study study and it's good cause then it's not so stressful to try to study and cram for me at night. I think I will do alright in my exams. I feel good about them just slightly unsure about one class, but I believe I am over thinking everything. I just need to relax and trust myself and know the Lord will guide me. I do my part, and he will provide me away. I have faith in this, and trust in this. Work is going it's not great, but it's not bad, and I'm so over things there. I'm just trying to stick it out, but it's getting so hard when I feel like I am being judged, and I am. So I don't over do it with chemicals in the room, but that doesn't mean I don't do my flipping job. Screw them if they can't get over it I will leave. I am just trying to stay, but it's hard right now. So I am doing alot of praying for guidance.
Friday was a beautiful morning  it was a little rainy and cool. I love when the weather gets a little cooler. I had exams at school, and I feel I did pretty well. I enjoyed my time to myself after school I ran a few errands and then came home and rested and relaxed before going to work. I couldn't handle dealing with the babies at work today so I asked not to be in there and not to close. So I went to help my assistant director with a bus run, and then played with 2 year olds before going home. It was nice to get away from the negativity of the gal I am with in there. I think that's where my issue is, and I know she doesn't like me. She has become very negative and nasty to everyone. I came home cleaned up, and went to dinner for Jonathan's birthday. It was fun!
Saturday spend the afternoon and night with Rachel and Jonathan. We had a good time we hung out with Jed, and just enjoyed each other's company, and relaxed. I stayed the night with them. In our adventures we noticed Christmas decorations and music was playing, and I am SOOOOO not ready for that, but it comes whether or not I want it too. So I'll get in the spirit sooner or later.
Sunday I was with Rachel and Jonathan. We just hung out took some pictures at the park, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I then came home and prepared for my week.

No comments: