Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

Monday school was kind of dead, but I am getting caught up, and ready for exams. It will be alright. Work was okay we are low cause of the holidays so I got off before 6 today it was nice!
Tuesday we had lots of study for exams and I really do not feel ready for any of it. I just want to pass. Work was crazy like no one wanted to come get their kids and I got home at almost 7. I got to spend some time with my niece and nephew they are so great!
Wednesday I took my exams and was home in about a hour. I got spend time with my niece and nephew and then rested before going off to work. Work I got to bounce around a little it was nice. I got to work with my 2 year olds I miss them so much. It was nice cause I wasn't feeling so great. I came home and rested and relaxed and just enjoyed some time for me myself and ME!
Thursday HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!! I had a good day went out to shoot with Rachel and Jonathan and we had turkey from Crackerbarel and then I came home and spent time with the kids. Then I went to stay with Rachel and Jonathan
Friday I got up at 430 and went shopping with Rachel. It wasn't bad we had alot of fun. It was hard going to work after only getting 3 hours of sleep and shopping all morning, but I got some cute things, and didn't break the bank. I am so proud of myself. Work was boring I cut a bunch of snowflakes and sat with one baby for 4 hours. So stupid I then came home and crashed.
Saturday I spent with Rachel, Jonathan, Jed and Laura. We went to Cabela's where I got into a a confrontation with this little lady. It has been decided that I like to make friends with "local wild life" because it seems lately all I do is find the random people or they find me. I had a man sing to me at random. I had another have some random conversation about sales. Then this lady she is the only one who really irritated me. I was walking with Rachel minding my own business with her, and Rachel pushed the elevator button. This little older lady had been in front of us of like 30 seconds. So Rachel pushed the button and all I said TO RACHEL was 'really did you just do that. You had to push that button right now?" and Rachel said "umm yeah" this lady turned to me and started yelling saying I'm sorry I'm, short I can't see you! I stayed calm and I said Your fine I wasn't talking to you I was talking to my friend. And Rachel even said mamn she was speaking to me. The lady just kept going on! I just ignored her cause she was pissing me off. So then she goes to her husband (who saw the WHOLE thing) and starts going off about me. Rachel heard him say "dear it was a mistake. She wasn't even talking to you. You need to chill" Tis the season right? After that experience we went to the new outlet mall and looked around. Then we went to shooters world then temple lights with Laura and Jed. It was a fun time all around. I stayed with Rachel and Jonathan.
Sunday we just hung out and chilled, and then I went home, and prepared for another week. My last week for session 2 for school.

No comments: