Sunday, November 4, 2012

Session 2

Monday I started my second session and I think it's going to go very well. So far I feel good and hope I don't get overwhelmed. I have a computer class a Bio class and a HIS class, and so far I'm doing alright. I am still in pain with my head and tooth, but will be getting that taken care of on Friday. Life is good today. Work was fast, but a pain in the neck still having 5 babies after 6. I am so over my workplace.
Tuesday I felt a little better, and school went really well. Still having a hard time with this new teacher, but I figure I will just know my terms and pray I pass. Work was really laid back and almost boring it was weird.
Wednesday HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! It was a good day at school and life is good. We had assembly I got a gold star for perfect attendance I'm so proud of myself! Work was fast all the babies went home really early due to Halloween, and I came home and freshened up in my PJ's (which was from work) and went out to dinner and had fun with Rachel and Jonathan we didn't do alot no passing out candy or set up the haunted thing we usually do. We are going to pass it this year and totally SMASH it out next year. I am off work for 2 days and am so glad I need a break.
Thursday I went to school and it is going alright I am getting that whole I have too much to learn syndrome again, but I know I'll be alright. I have the day off of work so am going to go out with Rachel. We got a toes done and enjoyed some lunch and time together. It was a lovely day!
Friday I didn't sleep well so I was very tired, but I managed to do pretty well in school and left to go get my tooth worked on. The tooth extraction wasn't that bad at all. The doctor was really friendly and fast I was in and out in less than 45 min. Went got some yogurt, pudding, and soups, filled my prescriptions and was home in less than 2 hours. Then I took my meds and iced my mouth and wondered why it was so quiet in the house. I got stir crazy so I had Rachel and Jonathan take me to their house. We watched a movie and I stayed with them.
Saturday just kind of relaxed didn't do a whole lot. Rachel and I went to a couple stores and then we went to eat with Jonathan and watched a movie, and I stayed the night again. It was nice and relaxing.
Sunday Rachel, Jonathan, Jed and I went to church and out to breakfast, and then Jonathan, Rachel and I went to Cabelas and then I came home and did laundry and studied and tried to get ready for the week.

No comments: