Sunday, November 18, 2012

Veteran's day

Monday was 'observance' of veterans day. So there wasn't alot of people at school or anywhere. I got my exams back I got 80 on all three of them so that's awesome! Work went alright. I am still trying to figure out what to do with it. I am so unhappy going there each day, and need to figure out what to do. So I talked with my parents and am praying for guidance. Maybe I can become a sub or something.
Tuesday school went well nothing to major to report. I went to work and talked to my boss, and I am going to stay where I am for the time being. She's going to try a few things, and we will see what happens. I went in thinking my answer was one thing, but found out the Lord has another plan for me. So for now I am where I am, and will try to make the best of what I have.
Wednesday at school was harder than usual. We just had alot of information in ALL classes. It's just trying to put in two weeks worth of stuff into one week. Since we have the holidays it was just alot today. Work was nice all my late kids were not there. So I got to leave at like 6 instead of 630 it was nice to not feel so rushed tonight.
Thursday was a good day at school just again getting alot of information, but its going pretty well. I didn't like having a flat tire and dealing with that though. Work went pretty well for the first time in a long time I was able to leave before 6 which was nice. I came home and enjoyed my niece and nephew and then did some homework and rested. It was nice to actually be able to work on my school work in the evening in addition to the afternoon. I can't believe how much i have to get in my head in such a short time.
Friday school went well just trying to prepare and be ready for exams. Work went well nothing to major today. I came home to some yummy food. Not sure what that was about, but I enjoyed it, and then caught up on some studying, and took the rest of the night for me.
Saturday I spent the whole day with Rachel, Jonathan, Jed and Laura. We went to Prescott for a good part of the day. It was alot of fun to just be in the cooler air, and look at some shops. Found some fun stuff. After that Rachel, Jonathan and I went to see Colleen who just got married, and then Rachel and I visited a friend named Jeanene. She is a sweet lady. Then Rachel, Jonathan and I went shopping at Cabela's and remet up with Jed and had dinner. We had a good day.
Sunday I woke up really late and felt weird so I stayed home and took it easy and got ready for the week.

No comments: