Sunday, December 2, 2012

Final week

Monday I got my exams back from school and I passed all thee that's all I asked for. I then got more notes to get ready for finals. On my way home some lady turned in front of me on to my street. Ok fine whatever, but then she went to turn on the other side street and was going SUPER slow and so when it was safe I just passed her and went home. I guess she didn't like that so she turned around and came to my house. I was like whatever. I glanced I saw her and just ignored her as she started yelling about how i need to drive safer and her blinker was on. I said nothing and let her rant, and as I got to my door I turned an yelled stop being a stocker and have a nice day. She was still yelling when I went in. I don't even care or know what she was saying. Get over it you weren't hit you were begin slow I passed you SAFETY it's not like I was on her tail and zoomed off her or anything. Geeze Merry Christmas lady. Work was not bad except I felt like I was the only one working. I had another lady with me, but I felt like all she did was sit and not help. It was so annoying.
Tuesday I work feeling sick my head was pounding and my stomach wasn't happy. It was horrible, but I went to school and got all I need to get ready for finals. Now to get it all done. Work was pretty weird, for some reason we had alot of kids untill almost 6. I dunno what was up with all that, but it was pretty annoying, and I was glad to come home and just rest and veg. I didn't want to think about anything so I just vegged out.
Wednesday spent the whole day at school studying, and getting ready for exams. I really hope that I pass and get passing grades on my classes. I can't believe I am starting my third session. I am taking Insurance, Law and Tech again. I am learning alot and I am proud of how well I am doing. Work was same stuff different day. I'm so annoyed with this one gal I work with. I just keep on trying to tell myself it's a few months. I came home and made dinner and rested my back was killing me.
Thursday I took my finals, and feel like I did well on them. I then came home and spent time with my niece and nephew. It was a nice break from the day, and made me feel good. As I woke with a terrible headache. I went to work and it was kind of crazy, but kind of not. I dunno I'm just over the drama there, and ready to move on.
Friday I had evaluations at school. Looks like I am getting B's in all three of my classes! That's a HUGE relief as I was really worried about one class. It was a super short day at school so I went to the store and came home and did some laundry and few other things before work.Work went by really fast, and for the first time in a very LONG time I was off work and out the door by 545. It was so nice to come home and relax and not feel like I had to do a bunch of things at once. I relaxed and enjoyed my evening.
Saturday I spent most of the day just lounging about doing nothing. It was very nice to not have to do anything, but just be. It was wonderful much needed ME time. Then after a while I went with Rachel to Mesa for a few discount bookstores, and then home we had dinner with Laura, Jed, Jonathan and Rachel and I. It was nice then came home and relaxed again.
Sunday I just kept to myself and got ready for the start of a new week. With a new session starting and everything  I just prepared and rested.

No comments: