Sunday, December 9, 2012

Session 3 week 1

Monday I started a new set of classes and so far it's going good. Work was same old negativity and I'm starting to get use to it, and that makes me sad.
Tuesday I was giving sooooo much work to do at school I hope I can get it all done. It feels very overwhelming, but I can get it done. I just have to work hard and time myself. I can do it I know I can I am just getting myself too worked up. Work itself is hard when I have a issue with the same coworker, but maybe she'll get over herself one day and just work. I am out of ideas on what to do there.
Wednesday was weird at school cause my first hour teacher wasn't there. I dunno it felt like a weird off day. I did start to make progress on my projects though. So that made me feel better. Work was interesting same stuff as usual. I don't like that some of my coworkers are pissing off my parents. Not cool at all.
Thursday WOW this week is flying by. Today in one class I had 2 days of lecture and notes to do cause the instructor was out. It took me a hour and half to write everything up like I usually do. I didn't even stud like I usually do. It was crazy plus there was alot of distractions in the house when I came home. Work went really well despite me feeling overly tired, and listing to nothing, but negativity all day. Came home and worked my butt off on my papers
Friday was insane for me I don't know why everyone was off at school from the students to instructors. It was Friday and we all felt it. Work went really well I didn't feel as overwhelmed as I usually do. I was with 6 babies and I got to be out of the room a bit. It was just nice, and I got off before 6. I was able to come home relax finish my notes and just enjoy some peace.
Saturday I got up and did some laundry. Then spent the day with Rachel and Jonathan. We had a great day, and I ended up staying with them. It was wonderful we talked, played games, ate, and just enjoyed each others company.
Sunday was a tough start I woke up throwing up and in pain, but I pray it will pass. I can't loose days at school, and am glad in a way it happened today and not during the week.

No comments: