Sunday, December 30, 2012

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Monday I enjoyed sleeping in for a change. I ended up not having to work so I enjoyed just vegging out and enjoying the spirit in the air. I then went to Rachel and Jonathan's where we had our Christmas. It was little and lovely we had dinner and presents and it was great.
Tuesday MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! It was a much different Christmas than before, but it was lovely none the less. We had a nice get together, and enjoyed the kids. I had a wonderful time watching my nieces and nephews open gifts and enjoy each other. We had some yummy fresh juice and yummy breakfast. The rest of the day was ours to do as we wanted. It was great. I got tickets to see Peter Pan!
Wednesday I spent the morning just enjoying time to myself, and then I went to work where it was lovely. Nothing major happened it was quiet and things went really well. It was a great day!
Thursday this week is flying by I spent the morning hanging with Kaleb and Tenely I love being a aunt and being able to spend time with my niece and nephew. It's such a blessing to have them in the same house as me. My parents went up north for the new year. Work was great it was fun kind of working here and there and getting off by 530 I loved it!
Friday I woke up feeling really sick, and worked feeling really sick. I just spent the day trying to not feel sick.
Saturday I woke up still not feeling great, but I went out with Rachel, Jonathan, Jed and Mark we went shooting, and then just spent some time together hanging out talking. It was alot of fun ended the day by dyeing mine and Rachel's hair, and it was worth it.
Sunday I slept in way later than I thought I would, and then enjoyed some time to myself. I got ready for going back to school and having a somewhat normal week.

No comments: