Sunday, December 30, 2012

It looks like Christmas

Monday school was kind of pointless today. I got there and like by 830 we were ready to go home. There was no point in staying as my second and third hour were canceled  and my first hour teacher was just a emotional mess so we had no classes really at least for my program. It was nice to come home rest, played with the kids and wrapped my presents. Work wasn't even bad I helped out around the school and came home and had some nice family time.
Tuesday school was not bad again things went really smooth nothing major. My instructor randomly complemented me on how 'awesome' i do and how most of the time she doesn't know I'm there till I do the exam  She thinks I'm to quiet, but i don't socialize alot in school i just do my work learn and grow. Work was alright kind of annoying, but I just try to ignore this one parent and this other coworker it's all I can do any more.
Wednesday was like a fly by day at school. It wasn't bad, but it was just alot of information given really fast. Then work was a joke today. I went in came home went back it was stupid I think I worked MAYBE a hour.
Thursday was cold I dunno why, but I was very cold and tired all day long. My instructor seems to be noticing me now. It's funny she's just stating how quiet and professional I am. I go to school to learn and that's what I do. If everyone is talking and messing around I just sit back and observe it's just me. I really am a quiet person. Work was alright I was just really tired, and plugged through. I wonder what tomorrow will be like with the holiday and stuff.
Friday school went fine nothing major we flew through everything. Work was like a joke to be at I worked with my old two year olds. It was SO FUN! then I left at 5 cause I had no babies. I came home did some home stuff and chilled it was awesome
Saturday I spent the day with Rachel and Jonathan. Rachel and I did some last minute Christmas shopping, and then we visited Jonathan's father in the hopsital, and then we went out together and did more shopping. I then came home and vegged and slept and wrapped.
Sunday it was a beautiful morning, and a beautiful day. Spent going to church and being with family, and enjoying the beautiful spirit within my life. I sometimes get so wrapped up in what I need to do I forget to take the time to reflect, and today I got to do it alot, and loved it. I prepared for my week. I get a week off for school and I have a couple of weird work days so I am excited.

No comments: