Sunday, January 6, 2013

New year!

Monday was tough I had a tough night I slept very bad. I woke up for noises or heat at one point I woke up at 230 and tossed and turned and feel back asleep at like 430 and my shoulder was hurting. School was silly there was like four of us and it was like why are we here? I came home got out of having to work so I took a nap and relaxed and then enjoyed the new year with Rachel and Jonathan. We kept it low key just dinner, tv and fireworks at midnight.
Tuesday we got up and went to see Les Miserables it was really good. I enjoyed watching it, and I think that they did a good job of putting it on screen. I like both the stage and screen for different reasons. After that we went to Cabelas and then I came home did laundry and rested for a 'regular' day tomorrow.
Wednesday school was not major just studying for exams we have Friday. So it's the usual cram oh we aren't really feeling like we are back from vacation thing. Work was alright nothing major just another day.
Thursday school was fine, but I had a really bad headache. I don't know if there is something in the air, or if I'm getting sick or what, but my head would not stop hurting. This made work long as well. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Friday I went to school for exams and I feel that I did well I'll find out on Monday. I still have a headache I think I slept wrong or something since my back has been hurting too. It's not as bad today as yesterday though so thats good. Work was really not bad I was mostly by myself as we dropped really early. It was just a laid back day. I came home and did laundry played with the kids and just chilled.
Saturday I spent most of it with the kids. It was alot of fun just hanging out in the house with them. We had a estate sale for things next door. I just enjoyed relaxing and being an aunt. I love being around them it  makes my heart happy. I needed the extra happiness today! I went to dinner with Rachel and Jonathan,
Sunday I went to church and enjoyed preparing for my week.

No comments: