Sunday, January 13, 2013

then starts the year

Monday school was tough not because of the material, but because I was not able to focus. I have a cough and sore throat and sleeping is tough due to it. I pray it doesn't effect my last week. I am amazed how fast this has gone by. I am in the last week of my 3 session which means next week I start my 4th. Then my externship and then I'm done. It's been so wonderful despite my worries I have learned alot, and feel I will do well in a new chapter in my life. Work was tough cause my coworker 'didn't feel well' like always and sat on her butt doing NOTHING, but complaining about not feeling well and I was coughing and miserable. I kept doing my job and at times hinting like trying to get her to do diapers or help, but she just whined and sat. I was so frustrated.
Tuesday I woke up late for me, and that just threw me off on top of waking up feeling yuck. I have to just admit I'm sick and try to deal with it. I hope it gets better sooner than later. Since I have finals Thursday. Work wasn't so bad because though I was sick. I had a good hard worker to help me out all day. My other co worker was out and I was happy to have someone good in there with me.
Wednesday was not to bad just studying for finals. I lost my voice or at least it was pretty hard to make it work. Other than the cough that comes at times. I sound WAY worse than I feel. I did take these cold cough pills and i think that is helping the most. Work will be interesting. Work ended up going really well my coworker was out again so I had the same gal I did yesterday.. It was so fun! I love her and will miss her alot. I even got out of work really early like 545 and it was lovely!
Thursday I woke up feeling achey, but went to school for finals I think I did really bad on my last one. The way they word things in that class and how it's very wordy and even the instructor was like wow. So I hope I passed, but I feel like I did super bad. Work was good I again got to work with the gal I love! Everyone is sick though so it make life hard. I got to get out early though so that was nice.
Friday was evaluation day and it was so stupid that one instructor made us sit for 2 hours when we could of been done and home. It's all good though I got through it and am resting at home before work. Work was weird cause everyone was either sick or went home sick. Plus there was some drama and that made life interesting.
Saturday I spent most of the day just being lazy doing nothing. I went out in the evening to dinner with Rachel and Jonathan and we went to Glendale Glitters blowing block party. It was cool it was Glendale Glitters, but they had all these really cool hot air balloons as well. It was lots of different music and dancing and just fun. Despite it being freezing cold we had a good time.
Sunday I was awoken by the house alarm it made for a long day, but I went and saw Peter Pan on stage with Rachel. It stared Cathy Rigbey, and I LOVED IT!!! I loved being able to be apart of the magic I had watched so often as a child. It was just as I recalled it only much better! I loved seeing the audience as well. Parents watching it through the eyes of their children, and children watching it for the first time. It was magical and amazing. I loved it!

No comments: