Sunday, January 27, 2013

MLK

Monday in observance of MLK day I didn't have to go to school. It was a nice break because I woke up achy and cold. That faded away quickly and I spent some time with Kaleb and Tenley and Nathaniel  I had a good time and enjoyed them. Then had some down time before I had to go to work. Work wasn't to bad we were lowish I dunno if it was due to the holiday or illness, but it wasn't to bad.
Tuesday classes were tough. I'm having a hard time with all this, but I hope I'm retaining. We have a new instructor who is observing, and that's cool. Work was pretty cool I got to be on the desk for a little while which got me out of the room for a little bit. I love that I am trusted enough that they can put me on the desk from time to time.
Wednesday school was insane so much to do and get in my head I feel like I'm going to explode. I did get my grades from my last session I got all B's I am happy with that. Now I hope it keeps up with these classes. Work was alright not horrible, but not good. I just felt like the day would never end. When it finally did I was like WHEW
Thursday was crazy at school we had to move classrooms and try to get more information shoved into our brains. I hope I pass my tests I feel very unprepared, and I am stressing, and I got like 10 'projects' to do. I'm hoping I can get them done soon. Work wasn't bad I had a good time there. I am just feeling stressed out to the max with school.
Friday I had exams and feel like I did my best, and will see how I did come Monday. I came home and worked on my projects for my coding class, and got a good majorty of it started. I then rested and waited to go to work. Work was kind of weird, but not bad. I was sorta everywhere which was weird, but I had a good day. I came home and worked on my projects for school some more.
Saturday I spent the day with Rachel and Jonathan we went to Prescott it was a rainy day. All day and it was lovely to be apart of it. On our travels we got news that Jonathan's father had passed away. It was not expected, but also not unexpected. So we just went about our day after a few tears. Ended with coming home feeling very tired.
Sunday I woke up coughing and not feeling so great. So I stayed home and rested, and did a little homework. Here's to a great week

No comments: