Sunday, January 20, 2013

BRRR

Monday it was super cold today, and I started new classes and I think it's going to be trying. My first class is terminology  it's tough and then I have a Career management class which is easy and then CPT coding and wow it's so much to take in at once. I have a great teacher and am excited to learn with her, but I think this will be my hardest session yet. Work was crazy we had a total of 8 babies there is a total of 10 now in class which is GREAT! we have 3 that are under 3 months old. It's going well, but I am working so dang hard and my coworker is back and of course not helping
Tuesday felt like it was harder at school lots of symbols and numbers and crazieness. The students are good, but it's just alot of work. Work itself was horrible all the babies are really sick, and it made for a miserable day.
Wednesday was not a bad day, but I was so tired that focusing on anything is really hard, and I don't know why I'm so tired. My classes are still really hard for me, and my teacher is AMAZING. I like her much better than the others I had. She is helping break stuff down so we get it, and her review is great too. I am enjoying classes just not wrapping my head around EVERYTHING. Work wasn't so bad today it was nothing major to deal with. Just a long day over all.
Thursday nothing major happened with school. Just another day of lots of information and me being again very tired. Work was not to bad either. It was good cause my shoulder is hurting for some weird reason.
Friday school was tough I am understanding, but it's comprehending that I am having a hard time with. I'll have to find ways to remember, and quick cause it's just not sticking. Work wasn't to bad I had a good day there. I came home did laundry and just tried to relax
Saturday I got up early and did homework for a good part of my morning. Then I went out with Rachel and Jonathan. We didn't do a whole lot, but it was nice to just be out and to enjoy some time with my friends.
Sunday I went to church and enjoyed a lovely service and then I cam home and chilled did some laundry and just vegged out and rested. It was awesome!

No comments: