Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cold

Monday It got colder finally starting to really feel like Christmas time. This whole being in the 80's was kind of making that hard. School wasn't to bad today, but i wasn't feeling all my best after being so sick Sunday. I had spent the day in bed in pain and throwing up. It was hard to rest I would wake up ever 30 min. All day long from 3 in t \he morning until 3 in the morning. It must of been a 24 hour bug because as soon as i hit the mark of 24 hours it was gone. I was thankful for the power of priesthood blessings though. Without that, and the lord healing me it would of been a lot tougher. Today I'm sore and stuff, but it' nothing like I was. I debated on calling out from work cause it hurts to bend and I'm so tired, but I went. It wasn't too bad if I just moved slow. You'd think that when I stated to my coworker how sick I've been that she'd of had the thought to help me out more, but she didn't. She did the same crap she always does. Maybe I should of sat and made a big deal out of things like she does. I just keep my chin up and pray the time goes by fast.
Tuesday wasn't bad at school it's the usual cram for exam time. I'm still really achy and sore from being sick, and having to do so much yesterday at work. My back is hurting now, but I pray it will lessen as I rest. Work wasn't to bad we had a low amount of babies, and so I pretty much did as little as I could without looking like i was doing little. My coworker had to do alot, but it's okay I spent about a hour and half with babies then some time with my old two year old class. I miss them SO much. Then by 5 I had one baby that I sat up front with, and then by 545 I was out of there. I came home rested studied and relaxed.
Wednesday was fine at school everyone kept talking about 12-12-12 cause it's today's date and how it will be the last time you ever see a repeating date. Well technically January 1 of 2101 you'd see it again, but that's a long time away. It was a interesting day for sure at school. Work was great as I didn't have to deal with the same negative lady I ALWAYS have. I actually am okay working if it's not with her around. I was then told that one of my very late babies will be out for the next two days!
Thursday was crazy alot of studying, but one class I didn't study in cause the instructor didn't have the study guide done. I am worried about that class a little cause the instructor who is AMAZING! Is having a hard time getting things together. She said it's vague, but deep so it's going to be interesting. I just hope to pass. Work was not horrible except where I again could of gone home by 5, but some parents decided to come at 6 to get their babies. Crazy, but survived
Friday my exams went by sooooo fast, and I feel like I did well on them. I was out of school before 9, and so I went to the store and ran a few errands  and then came home, and worked on a couple things for some girls at work. I just rested really as I was in some pain. I have this like knot in my muscles near my upper abdomen. Which explains my pain, apparently when I was so sick Sunday my muscles not just knotted up, but strained some too. Its going to take a long time to get that all better, but I will be alright. Work was not to bad it went pretty well. I was so irritable though about everything, and I don't even know why. It's not like anything bad happened or went wrong. I just got irritated by EVERYTHING! I got off and got my new phone, and spent the evening setting it up.
Saturday I went with Rachel, Jonathan and Jed to Prescott it was fun, but we didn't stay for long. It was snowing and so pretty, but we just got what we needed and left. I spent the rest of the day with Rachel and Jonathan, and then came home and rested and relaxed.
Sunday I woke up and vegged then hung with Rachel and prepared for the week!

No comments: