Monday, November 17, 2008

Here's a quick update on my life since I dunno how many people have been in touch with me. My biggest news was in October I went to Disneyland. I went with my room mate, a friend and her husband. My room mate and I stayed in the Disneyland Hotel which is located in Downtown Disney. It was AWESOME! We stayed on the 10th floor and could watch the fireworks from my room if I wanted too. Smart me left my camera in Phoenix LOL! So we rode basically every ride in California Adventures and Disneyland. Well I didn't do much in California adventures because I was sick that day. I did Soring California, Bugs life, Monsters Inc and Muppet's 3d. I was not having as much fun that day as I could cause i was sick, but the group went on screamin California, tower of terror, and MUCH more. we didn't want to wait in line for a million years so didn't do toy story, but maybe next year. In Disneyland we went on everything be proud of me i faced my fears and did Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain and the mannahorn. Go me! I had a blast. I met a really nice guy while I was there as well, and that has been going great as well. As for work it's been going pretty well keeping me busy as I've had a change of my schedule, and now things are going well. Except for one parent who seems to REALLY not like my co worker and it's really bad, but I won't get into that here. As for my reiki I am a full reiki master now, and am enjoying helping others in life with this gift. I am also still teaching my fairy class once a month, and enjoying that as well. It's great to have a place where I can express the 'other' side of me, and not be judged. I hope this is a good enough update for now, and I hope to keep up now :)

1 comment:

Krause Crew said...

I am glad you got to enjoy Disneyland again. I wish you had pictures. :(