Sunday, November 16, 2008

Holiday Getting To Know You

I jumped on this bandwagon and thought start it with this, and see what happens from here. So here we go folks!
Welcome to the 2008 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know You!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hello this is me hot chocolate YUM speically Mint :)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or sit them under the tree? Wrapped unless it can't be
3. Colored or white lights on tree and house? white and blue on the tree we don't do the outside
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope maybe that's my problem :)
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Homemade mash potatoes
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Being the first one up and plugging in the tree lights and enoying it alone in the dark. Along with making popcorn balls when I was younger and watching the grinch that stole Christmas. (I couldn't pick one over the other)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When he didn't bring me my puppy LOL I don't remember actually
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We have the choice if we would like, I like to wait until Christmas morning
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White and blue snowflake lights, blue, white and silver balls, blue star garland and snowflake bows
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Snow is beautiful but I don't get to be in it to much
12. Can you ice skate? I tired that once it was fun
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? When the family got a Disneyland trip. I love Disneyland
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family and enjoying to spirit of giving
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Fudge and Toffee
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening presents one at a time
17. What tops your tree? Blue Bow
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving all the way I love seeing people's faces when they get and open things so innocent no matter HOW old you are
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I like many of them, but First Noel and O Holy Night if I HAVE to pick
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? oh so YUM specially the chocolate mint ones soooooooo good

3 comments:

Joann said...

You have a blog. How fun.

Krause Crew said...

I am glad you jumped on the wagon. It is fun. Thanks for doing the holiday tag game. :)

Beckums said...

yay Janae, so glad I get to see what you're up to now! - guess i should post my holiday tag now eh?