Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I did more honest

I did more since my Disneyland trip honest. I went to the fair and it was fun. Mind you I don't go on rides, but we went for food and the displays which is always great. Saw animals and just enjoyed the beautiful day. Then the weekend after that I got blinds installed in my home, and enjoyed Madagascar 2. Then last weekend I had a wonderful HAGS (Have a Good Saturday)breakfast we have one every 3 Saturday of the month, and it's a bunch of us just get together same place same time and we eat and talk. After that I went to the mineral museum which was very interesting, and in the process we watched protesters walk by from the safety of the building. It was very intense they said some pretty mean things about LDS folks. It's their right to express themselves, and it was not out of control so yeah. Now I am caught up to where I am in the week. I have a busy weekend ahead of me and am excited. For those of you who know I am reading the twilight series I am still working on breaking dawn. I promise I"ll eventually get it done :)

1 comment:

Krys said...

Couldn't believe I had one of these accounts. LOL