Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial

Work was ok I never know what room I'll work in in the mornings. So I kind of go wherever, and spend my afternoons with the Infants. I had a good week other than some coworkers had some deaths. I am just grateful for the understanding I have that I WILL see my loved ones again. This weekend was allot of fun. We went to the cabin to enjoy the cooler weather and the holiday. Friday we got off to a late start it was me, Rachel, Ethan and Darrell. It was a nice drive up to the cabin, and we ended up not getting settled in till about 2 in the morning. By which point we were starved so we went to Williams to eat at Denny's. It was nice we got the local discount, but it was crazy. There was a nice group of drunk people who were being very loud and it made dinning weird. We didn't get to bed till about 4 in the morning. We went to Williams and enjoyed the craft fair and a few shops. After that we went back to the cabin and I showed Darrell around the areas. We had allot of fun the group met my grandfather and his wife, and the dog. We then went to Flagstaff to have dinner, and say goodbye to Darrell. We then enjoyed more time at the cabin Rachel Ethan and I. We just hung out enjoyed the cool air and talked. Jonathan joined us on Sunday so we went to Flagstaff and enjoyed the craft fair and a few shops then back to the cabin to relaxed and talk and whatnot. We were going to Williams for a ghost tour and we got there they had a 'shootout' going on, and the ghost tour was canceled, and instead of just going back to the cabin we decided to walk about town, and look at a few more shops. It was nice, and fun and relaxing. We got back to the car to discover Jonathan had locked his keys in the car. So we had the ordeal of what to do. So we thought we would ask a officer to help, and they couldn't do much to help us due to the fact they couldn't take us to the cabin for the keys. They couldn't leave the city, and so we were like ok. We called a locksmith which would of been a 120$ cost and a 45 min wait. So we tried to see if we could push any of the windows down. The officer that had talked to us helped us contact county. There was a sheriff who took Jonathan and I back to the cabin. We got the keys and Rachel's car and went back to get the others. Then went to Flagstaff for dinner, and then back home to rest and we came home Monday. Which is where we are now where I caught up on pictured (see facebook) and laundry and house work and so forth. Reflection how greatful I am for the men and women who have fought for this country. I also get to prepare myself for my week vacation next week.

No comments: