Sunday, May 23, 2010

what normal? Ok

This week was actually more 'normal' than it has been in a LONG LONG time. Monday was a day where I worked almost a ten hour day, but the rest of the week made up for it. After Monday was over, and I was like it HAS to get better it did. Monday my injured coworker got released to work again, and I was in the infant room every day all day like I'm suppose to be it was AWESOME! Only Thursday was weird cause I had to take my food handlers card test. I have to have it at work. Actually everyone in the building does because we work with food. Well fortunately the health inspector had come on Wednesday, and I was on a long break so I was able to hear him talk about some stuff plus we had a hand washing training a week before that. So when I was giving the packet Thursday and told 'your going to take the test in about a hour' I felt highly confident I could pass it. I studied for a hour or so going over the temperatures of food and so forth. Went with three others, and took the test and passed. It was AWESOME! Friday I wanted a little break so I worked for about 30 min with the older 4 year old, and then I got off early. I love days when I can get off 'early' on my early days. So Friday Trisha and I went to dinner, and then kind of home and relaxed. Saturday I got up earlier than normal, and just relaxed and enjoyed the peace the morning had. After that Rachel, Trisha and I went to get pedicures, but I don't get my toes done usually because they pick when they get paid to go, and I get paid the week after they do. Plus I have a GREAT deal of nail colors of my own. So I've started doing my own toes. After that we went out to lunch and shopping. It was a nice girls 'day' out. We had fun, and then in the evening Jonathan, Darrell and Ethan joined us, and we went to dinner came back to my house swam and visited. It was so much FUN! Now it's Sunday and I'm catching up on some housework, and hoping to get my hair dyed and highlighted. I do it myself I just have to DO it still. I'm enjoying my day thus far!

No comments: