Sunday, May 16, 2010

what a week

On Monday for the first time in a LONG time I spend the WHOLE day in Infants like I'm suppose to. It was awesome! Only down fall was I got off work late instead of early like I'm suppose to, but oh well what can you do. Tuesday was quiet interstsing EVERYONE was over ratio and I was EVERYWHERE. I keep praying that there will be relief from the drama of over ratio, and so forth, but it hasn't happened yet. I know it will though just have to take it one day at a time. I got off early, but had a staff meeting, and so I was at work for a LONG time. This day had allot of medical drama for some of my fellow coworkers. It was interesting for sure. Then Wednesday was suppose to be my early day, but I ended up getting off late because a coworker got her. She strained her sternum muscle which I guess effects the back. It was interesting and made the rest of the week interesting. Thursday I was ok I was in the ones it was my late day, and I even ended up in the fours at one point. Now this wouldn't of been so bad if the four year olds didn't act WORSE than the one year olds, and it would help if the lead teacher in the fours wasn't checked out of work all the time. She's there, but she's SO overwhelmed she's mentally checked out. I don't blame her for being like that. She has well over her ratio of 15 when I was in there there was 28 kids, and allot of the time shes alone. Friday wasn't to bad. I went in for my late day worked about a hour was on a good two or three hour break, and then in infants got off on time, and came home made dinner, and had Rachel, Jonathan, Trisha and Darrell over. I made dinner we talked and played games. It was a BLAST! Saturday came, and I was busy. I had breakfast at HAGS. Then went and visited the Graeber's, after that Trisha and I went to see Phantom at ABT again. I LOVED it like usual, and cried like usual, but I love that theater. I've loved seeing if grow since it was started 5 years ago. I've befriended some of the workers and performers there, and it's been a HUGE blessing. After the show Trisha and I went shopping and just relaxed and had dinner, and made it a early night. It was a nice relaxing day and I am HAPPY! Today is Sunday, and I am catching up on all the lovely things I didn't get done this weekend. So I'm relaxing and enjoying the peace I am at and with this morning.

No comments: